Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Updates

As some of you may have noticed, I changed the name of my blog. My sister recommended it and I think it fits quite well. Obviously it is a play on the word capture but it incorporates my initials, KAP, too. It's enough to show that I have a humorous side while still remaining mostly professional.

Anyways, this afternoon, the sun was creating this eerie glow through the clouds and it made for some interesting photos over the mountains. Check them out.



The sunlight creates a nice glow that would have been perfect for portraits but I don't have a subject willing to go in front of a camera. I also have two more photos, one of the chapel and another of the Class of 2012's crest.


Also, a shoutout to everyone who has been sharing my blog. It means a lot to be recognized.

S524ESAN4E48

No comments:

Post a Comment